AF Service Levels
Two options to suit your business
AF offers two options to join our network either as a Self Managed Advertiser or an Account Managed Advertiser. AF's Client Services Team has a wealth of experience across many different verticals and we will match you with the right account manager to grow your business fast.
Self Managed AdvertiserIf you want to run your own Programme then that’s OK with us. As part of being a self managed Programme you will have the following benefits:
- AF integration and support team to get you live on the platform.
- Full access to the AF network.
- Network launch promotion schedule which includes actively helping you to sign-up to the top twenty publishers in your sector.
- AF platform training: AF provides weekly online training sessions which you can sign-up for at any time.
- AF Helpdesk: an easy way to get in touch with a member of the team, with a guaranteed response time of less than 24 working hours.
Account Managed AdvertiserIf you feel you don’t have the internal resources to effectively manage your programme (or you wish to look at a short term 4 month launch package) you may want to consider an Account Management Package.
- Initial consultation involving website checks, competitor analysis and identification of key publishers in your vertical.
- Dedicated account manager contact.
- Top relevant publishers on the network personally contacted.
- Top vertical specific publishers personally contacted.
- Promotion on all relevant industry forums.
- One to one training on using the AF interface.
- Event planning and marketing schedule.
- Monthly programme analysis and reporting.
- Continual publisher recruitment against target.
- Scheduled review meeting.
- Inclusion in Perfect Partners networking events.